Tuesday, September 8, 2009

"Those That Can't, Teach, Those That Can't Teach, Teach Gym."

Well a new year, and a new school for me. It took me only a week for me to figure out which teacher is dumb as shit, and doesn't know what he/she is teaching. This is an AP class so you would think this teacher knows what there doing...pause....NOT! How are you going to have the nerve to sit in class for 50 minutes, and disagree with yourself in everything that your saying? Like fuck, if I knew that you didn't know didley squat, I would of taken the regular class. That's like me telling you the browns went to the super bowl!(no I didn't go take a poopy, and if you didn't understand that statement, re-read) People would be like, man you on drugs? That's what I'm thinking when teachers don't know what they are saying. At least read the text book, because that's what I did and realized I know more than my teacher.

Some advice for teachers...
If you can't teach, go teach gym.

No comments:

Post a Comment